Recirculating Fume Cupboards
A recirculating filtered fume cabinet provides protection from fumes where the range of chemicals used is limited and strictly controlled, and where it is impractical to install a ducted fume cupboard.
Chemcap™ Clearview fume hoods and cabinets are an economical solution for containing chemical fumes, aerosols and/or particulates.
These cabinets offer all-round vision and are fully portable. Tear drop front access is fitted as standard with double hinged and lockable front door flaps for easy access to the cabinet interior.
The ductless design incorporates efficient carbon filters for fume removal and HEPA filters for particulates. The filters purify the air before returning it, thoroughly cleaned, back to the room.
Although not usable for enclosing all laboratory procedures, recirculating fume cabinets can free up fume cupboard space and save energy over conventional ducted fume cupboards as they do not extract large volumes of conditioned air from the laboratory.
A range of six standard cabinet sizes is available.
- Fully Portable
- Easy touch button controls with service due indicator
- Cabinet includes audible low airflow alarm
- Quiet operation, <50d(B)A
- Safe-change pre-filter can be bagged under negative pressure.
- Lockable front access doors
- Average face velocity of 0.5ms-1
Chemcap conform to the requirements of all major Standards for containment and filtration, including:
- US Standard ASHRAE 110: 1995 12-03 (for containment)
- British Standard BS 7989:2001 (for filter efficiency and retention capacity)
- French Standard AFNOR NF X 15-211 (for filter retention capacity)
- French Standard AFNOR NFX 15-203 (for containment)
Contact us for further details and prices